Please sign in to start using the system. If you don't already have a username please register here.
New Bidder registration is free and requires confirmation via an Activation email from [email protected] Activation messages may take up to 24 hours to be delivered.
Welcome to the Austintown Township Auction site. Pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 505.10©, the township is authorized to sell personal property, including motor vehicles, road machinery, equipment, tools, or supplies, which are not needed for public use, or are obsolete or unfit for the use for which it was acquired, by internet auction. The auctions will be conducted pursuant to the following rules:
Rules for Online Surplus Property Disposition
1. The auctions shall be conducted on a continuous basis accessing the Austintown Township surplus property through the Austintown Township website located at http://www.austintown.org. Property will be listed for auction for at least 15 days including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
2. The Township may establish a minimum price that will be accepted for specific items and may establish any other terms and conditions for the particular sale and such information shall be available on the internet at the time of the auction.
3. Each item sold is sold “as is”. Austintown Township makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Any representation of repair work or maintenance work is not a guarantee or warranty. Any representations of fact listed on the website are for descriptive purposes only and are not warranties or guarantees.
4. The Township will direct the highest bidder where to pick up the surplus property through email or phone notification. The successful bidder is responsible for all costs and work necessary to pack, load and remove the item.
5. PAYMENT in the form of a certified check, money order or cashier’s check payable to Austintown Township, 82 Ohltown Road, Austintown, Ohio 44515-2323 must be received at least THREE DAYS PRIOR TO PICK UP. If payment is not received within 10 days of auction end, Austintown reserves the right to award the property to the next highest bidder. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 14 DAYS OF AUCTION END IS SUBJECT TO A $50 PER DAY STORAGE FEE.
6. The highest bid for the surplus property will prevail. However Austintown Township reserves the right to withdraw the offer if the highest bidder is purchasing the surplus for a use contrary to the health and welfare of Austintown Township or its citizens.
7. The Board of Trustees has contracted with LightGov to provide the software necessary for conducting the Internet auction.
Lost Username | Lost Password | Registration Instructions | Bidding Instructions